This page has moved to a new address.

Welcome!

Pickles & Chapstick: Welcome!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome!



If you were starting a new job wouldn't you like a "welcome on board" gift? I would! Especially if it involved snacks! So that's what I decided to do for the new hires that will start shortly. I took a few of the company coffee mugs, bought some pretzels, and gum. I wanted to create a cute welcome on board card. I found this vintage postcard online. Found a vintage plane and banner and BAM! It all came together. I printed out a smaller version of the card and put it in each mug. These new hires better like these or else I'm shoving their heads in the toilet and giving them swirlys! Just kittens I wouldn't do that to them on their first day of work.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home