This page has moved to a new address.

Wednesday Wants

Pickles & Chapstick: Wednesday Wants

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday Wants

White Cat Zipper Clutch by Leah Goren

 - red & blue Nike Pre Montreal Racer V Sneaker 
(would match my Giants attire perfectly!)

 - currently obsessed with these hanging air plants

 - pennsylvania typography map art print

 - this duvet cover
(I started making my own special/custom one but then Charlie was born and that project isn't going to get finished anytime soon) 

 - leaf comb

 - Pendleton throw 



(There's so much more I wanted to add/blog about but I'm fighting off (what feels like) the flu. Should've gotten that flu shot when I found out I was pregnant again! See what happens when you don't listen, kids? Here's to hoping I kick whatever I caught asap!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home