This page has moved to a new address.

More Mother's Day gift ideas...

Pickles & Chapstick: More Mother's Day gift ideas...

Friday, May 4, 2012

More Mother's Day gift ideas...

Know a Mom who needs a hip case for her iPad/Tablet?
I'm loving this chevron print one!

I decided to do another Mother's Day gift guide. Hopefully some great inspiration comes from these!

New teapot + initial mug + her favorite tea = a thoughtful/cute present!!

journal or note cards & me + you pencils 
(side note: i LOVE knot & bow. Check out their etsy store here)

Know a momma who loves to decorate? She might like something like this.
Zinc letters 

Here's a funky take on the letters above. 




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 29, 2012 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Scrappinangler said...

Very Cute Blog! Thanks so much for featuring my Bird Stationary from my Etsy shop!

~Tori of TorisCustomCreations on Etsy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home