This page has moved to a new address.

a weekend in pictures

Pickles & Chapstick: a weekend in pictures

Monday, April 23, 2012

a weekend in pictures




(violet, passion fruit, vanilla & 2 rose = deliciousness) 



Friday traffic and broken sunglasses aren't a problem when you're stuffing
macaroons in your mouth. 

Last coffee for awhile :(

dos - diez

One of my girlfriends was staying at the Roosevelt for her birthday. Here's the pool area. 

Being silly 

BFF of 19 years

5 inch heels aren't my friend, clubs (& club clothes) aren't my thing, too many mocktails
that my nausea was raging for the whole night, missed being snuggled up in bed by the ocean,
keeping track of drunk people was tiring and I couldn't leave until every person was account for so I gave
into this insane 2:30am hot dog craving. This made my night!


Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 24, 2012 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hells to the Yes: IKEA. Those cookies look awesome. Must wait at least a week of this diet before indulging again!

 
At April 28, 2012 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Mariel Torres said...

passion fruit macaroon? my life is now complete hehe. I MUST try them soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home