This page has moved to a new address.

She's Crafty: Cheddar Bunny Carrots

Pickles & Chapstick: She's Crafty: Cheddar Bunny Carrots

Monday, April 9, 2012

She's Crafty: Cheddar Bunny Carrots

Materials Needed: Cheddar Bunnies, some sort of plastic bag, green ribbon and scissors.

Step one: If using a zip-lock bag or sandwich bag cut off the top. Fill
bunnies on one of the corners.
 
Step two: Twist bag until it is (sort of) in the shape of a carrot

Step three: Tie green ribbon on the top.

Voila! Cheddar Bunny Carrots 



Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At April 9, 2012 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Giovanna said...

Cute idea! I love Annie's products!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

 
At April 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Lublyou said...

love the cheddar bunnies!!

 
At April 9, 2012 at 3:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never tried these, I don't think I can get them where I live...Oh well! :/


http://pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com/

 
At April 9, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Val,
I'm not sure where you live but I find them in my local ralphs & target with all the crackers. You can also find them at Whole Foods (they do hike up the prices on them there though).

 
At April 9, 2012 at 11:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aww, those carrot bags are cute! Such a good idea! Must keep in mind for when my lil guy next year!

Cute blog!

♥Abbey
Along Abbey Road

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home