This page has moved to a new address.

a weekend in pictures

Pickles & Chapstick: a weekend in pictures

Monday, April 9, 2012

a weekend in pictures

For someone who isn't fully Jewish.. this much Matza is a bit much. 


I call this: Passover made easy

My embarrassing Seder plate



Not to toot my own horn or anything but this is true


Cheddar bunny carrots 

Naturally dyed Easter eggs

Easter idea: Instead of buying Easter grass. Cut up/shred old paper/newspaper.

Charlie's first Easter basket.
(Yeah, I bought him his first Chewbacca. I'm an awesome mom. HA!)

Charlie's Easter outfit: Button down - Old Navy, Bow tie &
suspender pants - H&M


We made a kid who could care less about the creepy bunny and is
a complete ham for the camera. 






"Assisting" the Easter bunny is hard work. 


Last minute Easter treat bags for the nanny & co-workers. 






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home