This page has moved to a new address.

Wednesday Wants (the beach edition)

Pickles & Chapstick: Wednesday Wants (the beach edition)

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday Wants (the beach edition)

(Ugh, bathing suit season is right around the corner. Maybe I'd feel
differently if I had this bathing suit. I find the pattern very interesting...)

 - Bikini's aren't your thing? (Yeah, they may no longer be my thing either. We'll see come swim suit shopping time). Try this one. The asymmetrical ruching will hide all those tummy problem areas. 

 - This is another favorite one-piece I found. Again, it's ruched and it's strapless. (My palms are starting to get sweaty thinking about getting into a bathing suit. Ick!)

 - I'm in love with this bathing suit cover-up. It's a bit out of my price range but a girl can dream, right?

 - Loving this cardigan. It's perfect for those breezy night walks on the beach. 

 - Everyone needs a pair of Salt Water Sandals this summer. 

 - I always love Sam Edelman's sandals. This year I think I might invest in these

 - Havaianas are a staple in my summer wardrobe. Okay okay.. my year round wardrobe. They're worth every penny. 

 - I grew up getting these LL Bean totes as presents every now and then. I never appreciated these bags until a few years ago. It's the perfect bag for a weekend getaway or a trip to the beach. This was also the bag that I used when I went into labor. It's durable, light weight and it won't break on you. 

**If you're looking for a good beach towel.. try looking at Marshalls or a Home Goods. They always have a great selection in nice sized, quality, prints/patterns,etc towels**

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At April 12, 2012 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Giovanna said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! Fun picks! Love the Anthropologie Cardi!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com
ShabbyApple Gift Card Giveaway!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home