This page has moved to a new address.

birthdays & crumbs cupcakes

Pickles & Chapstick: birthdays & crumbs cupcakes

Thursday, April 14, 2011

birthdays & crumbs cupcakes

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. Instead of buying her something that she would probably not use or buy a gift card that she'll comment "why did you spend your money?" I opted to buy her something that she would have to eat. If you know Heidi you know the woman has a sweet tooth.
Last month I sent my Jim Bob (my father) a six pack of Crumbs cupcakes for his birthday and he LOVED it. He loved it so much he called me when he got the cupcakes, then called me after he ate each one.
Sending Heidi cupcakes was a great idea except by the time she got them it was late at night and they had to defrost. They were a hit back in PA because everyone marveled at their size, how beautiful they looked, etc. Also, it seems that Heidi shared her cupcakes with everyone Oma, Opa, Uncle Danny, her fiance John, the mailman. I wouldn't be surprised if the cats got a piece of the action. What's the moral of this story? Sending Crumbs Cupcakes is the perfect present for people who love sweets and haven't experienced an over sized beautiful cupcake before!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home