This page has moved to a new address.

a few good finds

Pickles & Chapstick: a few good finds

Thursday, January 5, 2012

a few good finds


(Pinterest)
- Ever since I've found these photos on Pinterest, I've been going back and forth on if I should do something like this to my hair. Since I became pregnant, I've gotten pretty darn boring with my hair. I went through punky phases in high school where I'd streak it or have my ends dipped. That eventually led to drastic emotional cutting and coloring as I got older.  I've been getting hair suggestions from everyone. We shall see what becomes of this... 


- I read this interesting article on the top 5 regrets people have when they're dying. 


- If you watch the Bachelor, here's a NCAA style bracket for Bachelor Ben  


- Need help dressing your big tatas? (I wish I had this problem) Then you're in luck! Over at East Side Bride this week, they're featuring how to dress your breasts!  


- If you have young children you should check out Caspar Babypants. It's fun and folky approach to kids music.


- I started the Instagram photo a day project for January (via twitter)



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home