This page has moved to a new address.

a weekend in pictures

Pickles & Chapstick: a weekend in pictures

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

a weekend in pictures

Moose attack

Charlie & I pay my work a visit 

Charlie's first Downtown LA visit

Saturday = my first night out sans baby.
(I obviously haven't been out in awhile because I was over dressed for my friend's release party)

I apologize on my lack of updates/posts. There aren't enough hours in the day and this 3-4 hours of sleep a night is catching up with me. If I'm not an emotional hot mess or a raging biotch, I'm carrying around my one month old that refuses to be put down when he's awake.  The ones around me the most deserve a medal - Love you guys... so so so much! I've been told to put a hold on my "activities" aka me time to get more sleep (uhhh not going to happen). I'm enjoying a glass of wine tonight. So far it's taken me 3 hours to kill half of it and it's not because I'm "enjoying" it - I'm that f'in busy with chores, planning, etc. It takes me 8 hours everyday to finish a cup of coffee and at least 4 to finish a glass of wine - what the hell is my life coming to?! On that note - night kids! I promise to update again soon :)

PS: My friends worked really hard on a project called Chatty Vag. Check it out - you won't be disappointed! I almost pee'd my spanx on Saturday from laughing so hard!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home