This page has moved to a new address.

It's a Charlie Graham!

Pickles & Chapstick: It's a Charlie Graham!

Monday, November 7, 2011

It's a Charlie Graham!



Charlie Graham Macdonald entered the world on October 29, 2011. After a week in the hospital, we were finally able to bring him home this past Saturday. This is why I've been MIA.  We're still learning to adjust to life with a newborn. It was wonderful having Charlie's paternal grandparents in town but they left yesterday. Oma (my mom) arrives on Wednesday to help out. I'm hoping to return to a normal posting pattern soon. As for right now, I'm sucking up every moment I have with this little guy. Mommyhood is just so yummy, except for the leaky breasts.  




1 Comments:

At November 7, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Blogger by BUN said...

congrats!! glad to see Charlie finally at home...
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home