This page has moved to a new address.

the best kind of housewarming party is a murder mystery party

Pickles & Chapstick: the best kind of housewarming party is a murder mystery party

Thursday, October 20, 2011

the best kind of housewarming party is a murder mystery party






In the beginning of this month my friends Roxy and James decided to have a housewarming party. Except it wasn't your typical housewarming party, It was a murder mystery party. I briefly mentioned this party back when I was deciding what I should give them as a housewarming present. Above are some photos of the invites that were sent out. In the invite each of us received a background on our character. There was no way I was going to miss the opportunity to fake a Jersey accent and tease the crap out of my hair! 

One of the many reasons that makes Roxy amazing is her attention to detail. You can see what I'm talking about from the photos above. The invites were perfectly put together. Their apartment was perfectly decorated. The music that was playing fit with the party. They even had root beer for the 9 month pregnant mob daughter. It was the perfect party! Check out Roxy's blog bybun. She's a creative genius! 

Below are my iPhone photos from the party. 

Half of a can of hairspray was used on those teased locks.  



Who did it?!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home