This page has moved to a new address.

Inspiration: wedding bouquets

Pickles & Chapstick: Inspiration: wedding bouquets

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Inspiration: wedding bouquets

kinda digging the all red bouquet

eucalyptus, cotton bolls, ranunculus, hydrangea, anemones, dahlias, and freesia.
This week I went through my "inspiration" folders, clips, etc. that I started for my mom's wedding. I'm not happy with the selection. Her wedding may be a bit away but I'm a planner and I like having things organized. Especially since I'm expecting a kid and I won't be able to focus on wedding things for awhile. I went to bed a little too late last night and woke up a little bit too early today browsing the Internet, "pinning" ideas and jotting down ideas. I noticed most wedding bouquets, ideas, etc. look the same. I thought I'd share some of my favorite semi-different bouquet ideas I came across.

anemones 

pretty wildflowers

peonies 
Kinda has a rustic touch to it 



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home