This page has moved to a new address.

Gimme Gimme: i'll take these, please

Pickles & Chapstick: Gimme Gimme: i'll take these, please

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gimme Gimme: i'll take these, please

Woven Skirt w/braided belt 
(Oh, the outfits I could create with this skirt)
BDG Buckle Tote 
Around this time of year, I always want to do "back to school" shopping. It's one of the things I miss from being younger. I miss being able to update my wardrobe with fall pieces. I want to retire the sundresses and start bringing out the yummy warm socks and my knee high boots. This year is a bit more frustrating. My "bump" seems to be growing at a rapid pace that half of my maternity wardrobe no longer fits like it used to. For someone who enjoys fashion - this is very frustrating. What's a girl to do? 
A. Get creative (in the words of Tim Gunn "make it work") w/what fits 
B. Start daydreaming about the fall pieces you'd love to add your wardrobe. 

Here are just a few pieces that I saw recently and really liked. Enjoy!

Sparkle & Fade Shirtdress
(just add leggings or skinny jeans and the right accessories) 
Lolling Blazer 
marc by marc jacobs 
over-the-knee ribbed 1937 socks 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home