This page has moved to a new address.

Inspiration: Wedding Dresses

Pickles & Chapstick: Inspiration: Wedding Dresses

Friday, August 26, 2011

Inspiration: Wedding Dresses

Reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face




Jackie's dress always stands out in my head when I think of wedding dresses. 



One of my favorite photos of Grace Kelly in her wedding gown.  

There's been a lot talk about weddings and wedding dresses lately. Between my mom, the buzz around Kate Moss's wedding in Vogue and that Kardashian. My mother is currently trying to get ideas for a second wedding dress that is also age appropriate for her. Since I'm the Maid of Honor I've been drug along on the adventure trying to help her out. I can't picture myself in a wedding dress and neither can my friends. I feel like I'm not cut out for such a duty. I can plan your wedding and reception, just don't ask me to help out with your dress. All the ivory, white, lace, satin, etc. is intimidating to me. I've been browsing the Internet trying to help find different but semi traditional dresses for her. Above are some dresses that I've come across that are semi different, semi traditional, & dresses that she would consider "too young" for her. I thought I'd share them on here :) 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home