This page has moved to a new address.

The search for the perfect diaper bag continues...

Pickles & Chapstick: The search for the perfect diaper bag continues...

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The search for the perfect diaper bag continues...

Timi & Leslie Charlie II 
I'm not sure if this diaper bag is really me. I do like the name of it (for many reasons). Maybe if it came in black. 
Petunia Pickle Bottom 
I like the style of this but this is really small for a diaper bag. 

Storksak "Olivia" Nylon Baby Bag
Again, I'm not sure how I really feel about this one. It's not as bad as some of the other baby bags. 

Marc by Marc Jacobs
This one is on the affordable side. However, the nylon kind of scares me.
I do like that it comes in red & blue (Giants colors). 

Gucci
I REALLY can't afford this bag but I see so many women all over LA with it. I know a few
people who swear by it. I really like the structure of the bag and how much room you have in it. 

Storksak Jess Messenger Bag
I really like the look of this bag. It's still on the smaller side. I need something bigger. 

I wish I wasn't so picky when it came to things because I'm starting to run out of time. Any suggestions for diaper bags? Any feedback on the ones I have listed?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home