This page has moved to a new address.

Home Inspiration

Pickles & Chapstick: Home Inspiration

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Home Inspiration

I love the porch, the little yard and the fence.  
Love the inspiration board.  
I like how different this is compared to most babies rooms. 
cozy.  
Great set up for records/record player.  
I like the rustic nursery look. Not a big fan of the rug or the wooden barn door behind the crib (makes me nervous). 
I love the rustic dining room table w/mismatched chairs.  
Sweet vintage/rustic kitchen 
Cozy/Rustic kiddy room 

I'm currently still searching for the perfect apartment to move into before the little dude comes. I love browsing pinterest to get ideas on how to decorate my new space. Of course it's hard to come up with a decor before you find a place, but you can still get ideas. Above are a few of my favorite ideas. Keep your fingers crossed I find a place soon. This momma bird needs to nest!

(all photos from pinterest)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home