This page has moved to a new address.

busy bee

Pickles & Chapstick: busy bee

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

busy bee




My momma came into town Thursday night so I've been a busy bee. My mom leaves early Thursday morning so her visit is coming to an end. This visit is different. This is her second time visiting me in California. It could be the hormones but every time I leave her hotel at night I start bawling my eyes out. It's kinda of pathetic. Above are some photos from yesterday. We spent the 4th in the Marina wearing bikinis, eating BBQ inspired food and listening to the white trash rock that the other people at the pool were blasting. It was the perfect way to celebrate the 4th! Yes, the pregnant woman wore a bikini. I'm sure people were shocked, horrified or confused me with a beached whale. Oh well.. more posts to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home