This page has moved to a new address.

Corona Popsicles

Pickles & Chapstick: Corona Popsicles

Monday, June 6, 2011

Corona Popsicles





I've been planning my best friend's birthday for the past month or so. Around Cinco de Mayo I came across a Corona Popsicle recipe. I figured it would be perfect for the theme of the party. They are very easy to make. Instead of waiting a few hours for it to solidify and then putting in the Popsicle sticks. I found it was much easier to use Dixie cups as the mold, cover with a little bit of tin foil, puncture a hole in the middle and put the Popsicle stick in. I guess it depends on your freezer but I found it took roughly around 5-6 hours to solidify. I recommend making these the night before. I wasn't able to see how they tasted but everyone who had one enjoyed them. Success!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home