This page has moved to a new address.

It's almost party time!

Pickles & Chapstick: It's almost party time!

Friday, June 3, 2011

It's almost party time!

This Sunday is Lauren's birthday. As you all know I have been planning this party for weeks. I have been all over LA and Long Beach buying things. My lists have been to so many stores that they're starting to beg me to recycle them. Many people may think all this planning, folders, lists, etc. is a bit much for a birthday but I disagree. Birthdays are a BIG DEAL. When it comes to birthdays, parties, holidays, etc. I believe it's a "Go Big or Go Home" type deal. With proper planning you can always throw the perfect party! My weekend will be spent baking, cooking and tying up all the loose ends for Sunday. As long as Lauren's happy - I'm happy. I can't wait to share all the details and photos with everyone on Monday!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home