This page has moved to a new address.

Maternity Fashion Ideas

Pickles & Chapstick: Maternity Fashion Ideas

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Maternity Fashion Ideas

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. Just because you're pregnant or a mom doesn't mean you should have to sacrifice your style. Here are some "fashionable" ideas for your pregnancy. You don't even have to look in a maternity section!
I want these skirts soooooooooo bad. Especially "D"!! However, $78 bucks for a skirt isn't in my budget right now. A girl can still dream, right?
I love this dress. It's flowy and it's perfect to wear by itself or pair it up with a jacket. It looks great with a jean jacket or a bomber jacket. Just add sandals and flip-flops and voila! You got yourself a cute little outfit!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home