This page has moved to a new address.

Peek... Aren't you Curious

Pickles & Chapstick: Peek... Aren't you Curious

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Peek... Aren't you Curious

The World Is Yours t-shirt looks cute paired up with Peek's "Happy Pant". The t-shirt also has a graphic of the earth on the back.  
Baby Peace Sign Shirt w/Peek's "Garment Dyed Pant" 

This is one of my favorite little outfits I put together. I love the orange plaid shirt paired with the Yosemite shirt and the green pant. This outfit would also look really adorable with a pair of skinny jeans! On the back of the Yosemite shirt it says "Go Climb a Rock". 


Once upon a time I used to for a company called Peek... Aren't You Curious. What I loved about Peek was it wasn't typical kids clothes. The girl's clothing wasn't too grown up and the boy's clothing was fun and they had a large selection. Yes, the clothing is at a higher price point but the quality is worth it. If you have kids you know that they can be picky about things feel on their skin. Peek is dedicated to finding the best fabrics to make their clothing with. The more you wash their clothes.. the softer it gets! I always wish they would make adult sizes!

Every now and then they have a BIG 50% sale. When I found out they were having one I had to take a look. It was difficult limiting myself to purchasing just a few items for the "McBaby". I decided on three t-shirts (in different sizes), the plaid orange button down and 3 pairs of pants. I'm sure I'll be making a few more appearances in the store before the little guy is born. Peek is still currently having their 50% sale going on. Check it out! They have a few stores located in California, a location in Arizona and a location in Dallas. They also have an online store.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home