This page has moved to a new address.

If I could afford to go anywhere right now...

Pickles & Chapstick: If I could afford to go anywhere right now...

Friday, June 17, 2011

If I could afford to go anywhere right now...

I'd go to.....
South Africa - because I've always wanted to go

The Grand Canyon - cause I have still never been and I was born in Arizona

I have no idea where this is but I want to go!

The Smoky Mountains

This cloudy and cold weather is really putting a depressing mood on my summer. I wish I could snap myself out of it. Literally.. I wish someone could slap it out of me. Remember being a kid and looking forward to summer? My summers were filled with trips the beach, to the pool, road trips, mini vacations, etc. As much as I love going back east to visit family, it's not the same as a vacation. I went to Montana the summer of '09. We only went for a few days and it was heaven. There was lots of days spent out on the boat, cooking out and drinking Jim beam and coke in a can. Yes, Jim Beam and coke in a can.. can we say amazing? I have a long list of things that I need to do ASAP. Like finding a new apartment, buying furniture for the apartment, etc. My mom and her fiance are coming out in two weeks. I think their relaxing vacation will turn into "Move me into an apartment and lets find stuff for it ASAP!". I still need a vacation. I need to use that free round trip ticket I won from Jet Blue. I need to go somewhere and be able to relax for just a minute. I'm sure once October rolls around I will never be able to relax another day in my life. Too bad Jet Blue doesn't fly into Memphis, Nashville or Roanoke. I have friends and family I'd love to visit. Well there's always Austin. Anyone down for a trip to Austin?

(all photos are from Pinterest)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home