This page has moved to a new address.

Sometimes it's the little things...

Pickles & Chapstick: Sometimes it's the little things...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sometimes it's the little things...

truth 
 I love the idea but I would never do it 
Beautiful 
These outfits are adorable  
Cute little girl outfit 
Love the different book covers 
Vintage pyrex <3 
I want to visit in the worst way - Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Love the color and composition of this 
pretty hair and so easy to do

Everything is still setting in from yesterday but browsing Pinterest this morning was a great idea. Here are some of my favorite finds from this morning. Hopefully you will find them as enjoyable as I have :)

(all images are from Pinterest)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home