This page has moved to a new address.

Going to the chapel: Bling Bling Inspiration

Pickles & Chapstick: Going to the chapel: Bling Bling Inspiration

Monday, July 11, 2011

Going to the chapel: Bling Bling Inspiration

My momma's blue diamond engagement ring. 
Catbird 
Eric Basin 
Eric Basin 
Eric Basin 
Andrea Bonelli
Eric Basin 

Eric Basin


My mom's wedding may be two years away but that doesn't stop me from organizing and getting ideas. What's one of the first steps to starting the whole wedding planning process? The ring! My mom has a beautiful vintage inspired blue diamond engagement ring. I may not be getting married anytime soon but that doesn't stop me from admiring beautiful rings. I love vintage and worn in pieces of jewelry. There's something beautiful about something that has weathered the test of time. Above are a few of my favorite vintage and non-vintage engagement rings. Enjoy!  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home