This page has moved to a new address.

Hair Inspiration: My version of the bun

Pickles & Chapstick: Hair Inspiration: My version of the bun

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hair Inspiration: My version of the bun



After getting home fairly late (yes, 10pm is late for this one these days) and getting a horrible night's sleep, the last thing I wanted to do was wake up and do was my hair. However, when I woke up my hair wasn't in any shape to wear down. My make up was smeared from the previous night. What's a girl to do? I decided to work with it. I decided to throw on my 70s inspired boho strapless dress. My hair wasn't an easy fix but I had to think fast because I was running late. I pulled my hair in a ponytail and teased it just a tad and just started pinning it like I was doing a loose bun. Voila! It was the perfect carefree bun. To finish the look I put on my gold hoop earrings. In case you were wondering... I wound up doing my make up at work. Good thing I'm always the first one in the office!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home