This page has moved to a new address.

So this one time Peter Gallagher touched my stomach...

Pickles & Chapstick: So this one time Peter Gallagher touched my stomach...

Thursday, July 21, 2011

So this one time Peter Gallagher touched my stomach...


 


This past Monday night I went to eat with some friends at Blue Plate Oysterette in Santa Monica. While we were debating what we all were going to eat we spotted Peter Gallagher. I had an overwhelming urge to yell "What up, Sandy Cohen?" but I decided picking what I was going to eat was more important. My friends and I split most of our dishes that night. If you plan on eating there I highly suggest the mac and cheese w/lobster. It sounds weird but it's delicious! For once I didn't even care that the mac and cheese wasn't the blue box kind. As we were leaving Sandy Cohen Peter Gallagher was in front of me. I'm not sure what/how it happened but as he reached back he touched my stomach. He turned around and looked perplexed, scared and managed to run in the opposite direction without apologizing. Trust me Peter, it was as awkward for you as it was for me. That's my story of the time Peter Gallagher touched my stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home