This page has moved to a new address.

Inspiration: Travel

Pickles & Chapstick: Inspiration: Travel

Friday, September 2, 2011

Inspiration: Travel

The Tetons in Wyoming
Scotland
Tubing down old sugar plantation flumes in Kaui, Hawaii 
Great Wall of China
Bradford-Upon-Avon, England
Multnomah Falls in Oregon

It's the beginning of Labor Day weekend here in the States. A lot of people will be saying goodbye to summer with parties, BBQs, etc. Since I'm not allowed to fly (I hate being told what to do) and a road trip would entail several bathroom breaks, I will be taking it easy this weekend. Knowing I'm unable to do something (sometimes) makes me want to do it more. I'm not sure if it's the oldest child syndrome or just being an Aquarian. Above are just a few places that I've mentally packed my bags for and will take a "visual" vacation to. Sounds corny but hey, whatever it takes to keep yourself occupied sometimes! Enjoy!

(Pictures: The Tetons in Wyoming - OutdoorBound, Scotland - Sunsurfer, Tubing in Kaui, Hawaii - poison for the masses, Great Wall of China - flickr, Bradford-Upon-Avon, England - tumblr, Multnomah Falls - wikipedia)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 2, 2011 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Sarah Von Bargen said...

That Hawaiian tubing looks fantastic!

 
At September 2, 2011 at 10:58 AM , Blogger by BUN said...

totes agree with Sarah...I want to go tubing now.

xoxo bun.
http://www.bybun.com/buns-blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home