This page has moved to a new address.

Gimme Gimme: blankets, boots, bags, etc.

Pickles & Chapstick: Gimme Gimme: blankets, boots, bags, etc.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Gimme Gimme: blankets, boots, bags, etc.

Missoni for Target - Medallion Crib Quilt  
Missoni for Target - Medallion Bumper

Missoni for Target - Throw Colore

By now I'm sure you all have heard about the madness that ensued at Target yesterday. I heard the Missoni Target madness described as "black friday on crack". The only thing that I kinda liked was the Missoni for Target throw (pictured above) and if I'm still able to find it, I might get it. I wasn't in some mad rush for it. I may understand the Missoni madness now that I've seen the bumper pads and the baby quilt. I'm now in the "I have to own these items" mode. Yes, the bumper pads and quilt are kinda ugly and not very "baby" but that's why I like it. So if anybody comes across these items, please hit me up. You'd make this expectant momma very happy. Want to know what else I'm drooling over? Look below... 

H&M boots - Won't break the bank and you can pair them up with almost any outfit. 

Frye 'Shirley' Over The Knee Boot - A bit on the pricey side (at least for me) but I can't stop drooling over them. 

H&M Baby Boy plaid shirt - Layer a onesie underneath or a cute t-shirt w/a pair of jeans. 

H&M Baby socks - I just think these are adorable. 

H&M Baby Boy Cardigan - This just needs a cute pair of khakis and a baby flat cap.  
H&M maternity denim shirt - Figures I'd find this when I'm almost done with my pregnancy... grr!

Forever 21 Hunter Jacket - I'd layer a grey hoodie underneath this jacket. 

Forever 21 Elbow Patch Cardigan - A) it's the mustard color that I love B) you can pair this with so much

'Metallic Military General' Crossbody Bag - It's a Marc by Marc Jacobs ... 'nuff said! 



Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 17, 2011 at 6:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in the same mode! I NEED that Missoni crib quilt! Im 7 months along and having a boy also. And now Im coveting that Hunter Jacket from F21 :)

Good luck with your lil one

 
At September 18, 2011 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

If you find that Missoni crib quilt somewhere, please give me a heads up! It's perfect for a little boys crib. Good luck with your boy!

 
At October 1, 2011 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Aja said...

I did find it on ebay but for way more than I am willing to pay. Like a lil over 200 dollars just for the quilt. You might wanna check out etsy, some of the sellers make great modern quilts and you can commission one made custom. This seller has awesome stuff, http://www.etsy.com/shop/bperrino

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home