This page has moved to a new address.

a weekend in pictures

Pickles & Chapstick: a weekend in pictures

Monday, May 7, 2012

a weekend in pictures








snacks are important for a 4 hour graduation


Some people read during the ceremony. Some of us used this
time to work on our tans. 

4 hours later AND we FINALLY got to witness this

I imagine this is what it might feel like if you won the Super Bowl. 




graduation = nasty sunburn


This past Saturday my good friend Taylor graduated from college. She's been a constant source of support over the past few years. Taylor's hard work, determination and perseverance paid off and I am so proud of her. The girl got an engineering degree!! 

Tay,
If you read this.. I love you and I've said it to you a million times on Saturday but I am SO proud of you! I'm so glad I was able to cheer you on like you have so done so many times for me in the past. You're the best, darlin'!

xo,
Rachel





Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2012 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Working on you tan... sounds like me! Nasty sunburn though!! Hopefully its fades to a nice brown!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home