This page has moved to a new address.

a little of this and a little of that

Pickles & Chapstick: a little of this and a little of that

Thursday, June 7, 2012

a little of this and a little of that


a good quote to live by
It's one of those weeks for me. I've been obsessed with cleaning my carpets but been having a hard time trying to find products that will do the job but aren't completely deadly. My car is.. yeah lets just not go there right now, I've paid more money in co-pays for doctor appointments (and parking for those pesky doctor's appointments) than I ever had before, I have to manage to live off of $40 until next Friday, too many art projects are unfinished, etc. On top of that I've taken work home with me every night in hopes I'll be able to "catch up" but it hasn't happened. Working late + little sleep + money troubles = migraines and exhaustion. Oh well, next week will be better. What has been keeping me sane this past week? My little fam, family visiting from out of town and a few of the things below. Hope everyone is keeping sane this week. It's almost Friday! :)

These flats are adorable! I've made three outfits with these this week (mentally of course).

These antipasto kabobs are making me hungry.
This company does organic landscaping in Los Angeles. They also do chicken coop design!! I stumped across this website when I was in search of indoor gardening ideas for vegetables. I now have dreams of raising chickens and growing my own vegetables. I'll have to keep dreaming on this one :) 

Have you always wanted to grow your own square watermelon? No? Well I'll
give you the link anyway! 

I got super excited when I stumbled upon on this. 25 summer sewing projects?!
This is great cheap summer entertainment. Especially if you're like me and hoard art, craft and sewing
 supplies like I do. 





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 15, 2012 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

For carpets I like to use Urine Begone from Dollar Tree and I think it works better than the expensive stuff! Also your advice on Father's Day: the basket of stuff they like was awesome. I got Joe some Bugles, sweetarts, spree and this jersey he wanted!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home