This page has moved to a new address.

a weekend in photos

Pickles & Chapstick: a weekend in photos

Monday, June 25, 2012

a weekend in photos

The CNN building is one of my favorite buildings in LA. Not sure why. Maybe
cause Anderson Cooper used to report on the roof?? I was overjoyed we got to
park in their parking lot on Friday.

This always cracks me up. 
It was lovely seeing some of my favorite familiar faces. We've all been very busy with life and it was nice to reconnect for a little. We may not all be as close as we used to but it's nice to know that people who have seen you at your best and worst still love the crap out of you and think you deserve better. "Your kid is the luckiest person in the world because he has you as his mom. You were born to be a wife and a mom. We're all so lucky to have you in our lives." - Probably one of the sweetest things someone could ever say. Pretty sure I almost bawled my eyes out (hormones). The only person missing was Jessi. I missed her hardcore yesterday. She was always my partner in crime when it came to music festival madness. On a lighter note - I can't wait to start taking Charlie to these types of things. We just need to get him some protective ear muffs and he'll be set!


We meet again, Ventura. It only took me five years.
(I took a similar photo five years ago - I'll have to dig it up)


Seeing faces light up when they get to watch their favorite never gets old.
You couldn't pay me to be in that crowd. A bit too rough. 



Can't remember the last time I "supported" Ozzie by guarding his camera gear.  

My Rypie & Xerina





Getting us all on the same page and to take a serious photo takes a lot of work.
Yeah... it didn't happen. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home