This page has moved to a new address.

here comes peter cotton tail...

Pickles & Chapstick: here comes peter cotton tail...

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

here comes peter cotton tail...




I wanted to do something Easter-ish for my co-workers but didn't want to spend a lot of money. Instead of buying a basket I decided to use an old gift bag. I just cut the top of it off. I'm not a fan of the yucky plastic Easter grass so for the past few years I use old shredded paper. I also like to reuse the plastic eggs. I filled the "basket" with pretzels, jelly beans and Hershey kisses. To make the bag look more festive I created a bunny behind with white and orange paper and on the other side made a little sign. BAM! There's the perfect inexpensive Easter basket! I spent maybe 4 bucks on the entire project.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home