This page has moved to a new address.

Currently loving:

Pickles & Chapstick: Currently loving:

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Currently loving:

(Childish Gambino - Heartbeat)

 - I downloaded this album back when it came out and forgot about it. 
I recently rediscovered it and now I can't stop listening to it. 

 - Need twine? Check out thetwinery.com. (I feel an impulse purchase coming) 

 - Charlie needs one of these wooden home state teether

 - 10 minute solution: yoga on netflix instantly 
(Perfect for this mommy whose 2 month old is very demanding of her time) 

 - Kinda obsessed with this Marc Jacobs purse

 - If I had $600 to blow, I'd buy this Thakoon Ikat Tank Dress


 - Charlie's had an ear infection & has been stuffy for the past week. 
California Baby has a great Cold & Flu aromatherapy bubble bath. It works! 

 - H&M has the cutest baby boy clothing. I'm loving this cardigan for Charlie. The best
part about it? It's ONLY $7.95!!

 - I kinda really want this H&M dress. It will look perfect with a cardigan and a cute pair of boots! 








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home