This page has moved to a new address.

Wednesday Wants

Pickles & Chapstick: Wednesday Wants

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Wants

EthanMade bag
(I want this SOOO bad. I mean I could use it for a hip Charlie/Diaper Bag)
I decided to start "Wednesday Wants". Maybe then this way I can remember all the neat stuff I come across that I always say "I'll get this when I have more money"... or for people who want to buy me presents because you love me or you forgot my birthday or forgot to buy me a Christmas/Hanukkah present ::hint hint:: ::wink wink:: ::nudge nudge::.

 - I've always wanted an old school typewriter (especially with the cards I've been creating recently). Here's one for the iPad. I'm still not sure how I feel about it though....

 - I'm obsessed with the hand stamped initial jewelry. I got a "C" from a good friend at my baby shower and the necklace recently broke. I need a replacement for my favorite necklace.

 - I'm a big fan of scarves. I prefer the chunky knit ones (I'm always cold). Here's a infinity scarf that I came across. Bonus points cause it's mustard (my new favorite color).

 - I kinda want this Vivitar SLR 35mm camera. It can't compare to my Canon Rebel 35mm that I lent to someone and it was eventually stolen. This one is cheaper than the Canon.

 - I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of oxfords. I'd like these Dolce Vita ones, please (size 7 in a half in the clay)

 - My iPad needs a sweet cover/case. This one will do the trick!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home