This page has moved to a new address.

a weekend in pictures

Pickles & Chapstick: a weekend in pictures

Monday, February 6, 2012

a weekend in pictures


Hand him anything and it goes into his mouth

"..Errrybody comes to Hollywood with a dream, what's your dream?.."

He's got the best smile and the funniest faces. I can't imagine where he inherited that from. 


I love his little faces he makes 

We've been through it all together. 19 years and counting 

These people will love you at your worst, will tell you what time of day it is if needed,
and will always help you remember how amazing you are.
(Can we discuss two strange things: Ozzie smiling and Xerina drinking a martini) 

I'm not sure what I was more excited for.. The Hoegarrden or Sports Center on EVERY TV.  
love. love. love.  

I couldn't contain my emotions all morning

Charlie's reaction to the Super Bowl.
(He was sleeping when our boys won. They won for YOU, Charlie!!)









Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home