This page has moved to a new address.

a weekend in pictures

Pickles & Chapstick: a weekend in pictures

Monday, January 23, 2012

a weekend in pictures

Gangsta - This kid had street cred before he was born. 

I'll post more about this later but this is easy (& perfect for a place that is a "inbetween" place)

One of the things I love most about parenthood is watching Charlie interact
with the other parent (in this case his daddy). It's the most beautiful thing to
watch them together. It melts me every single time. 

I LOVE watching him sleep especially when he does things like this..
putting his thumbs in his ears and smiling. 

a family of feet
(My parents used to take these kinds of photos when I was a baby. They
were always my favorite. Especially since you could see how much my
baby feet were growing. It's also nice to have a "family" style photo.
Especially if you come from a broken home.)

Booya! Yes, i'm a weirdo who took a picture of the TV screen. 

We goin' super bowl!!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home