This page has moved to a new address.

a weekend in pictures

Pickles & Chapstick: a weekend in pictures

Monday, January 30, 2012

a weekend in pictures

My kid's a sloppy eater

Finally had an occasion to wear my necklace I got for Christmas.
I got several compliments on it that night.
I know, it's stunning. No, I have no idea who made it. All I know
was it bought in some store in New Jersey.
(relax kids - that was supposed to be funny)

somebunny is getting married!!! 

This is my "don't take my picture" face. 

There will never be enough words to describe how
I feel about this picture. <3 

This past weekend was one of the best. I could die happy - yes, that's how much I enjoyed my weekend. I love seeing all my favorite faces in one place. I loved being able to help celebrate my two dear friend's engagement. Especially since they were there to share our biggest day. I think the night kept getting better and better the later it got (it always happens that way). Rolling in around 3am is a little rough when you have an infant. All in all it was a pretty great weekend.

       



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home