This page has moved to a new address.

She's Crafty: Charlie's room

Pickles & Chapstick: She's Crafty: Charlie's room

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

She's Crafty: Charlie's room

I printed out the letters and pasted them to a sturdy piece of paper

I took a piece of ribbon and hung it. Printed out pictures of the family. 

Hung the photos using clothes pins. 


I wanted to do something for Charlie's side of the room but it couldn't be anything too permanent since I have no idea how long I'll be in the apartment. I could leave next month or I could be there a little bit longer. Who knows what the future holds. I decided to print out his name in one of my favorite fonts. I decided instead of mobile, I'd hang pictures of the family up. That way he has something to look at when he's in there. The whole project only cost me $2 (clothes pins). 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home