This page has moved to a new address.

She's Crafty: potting succulents

Pickles & Chapstick: She's Crafty: potting succulents

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

She's Crafty: potting succulents


A few weeks ago I bought all the supplies to plant these succulents into these pots. For the past few months I've been on a huge rearranging/redecorating my apartment and cube at work kick. I've been obsessed with succulents for years so I decided it was time I own some. Since I was rearranging/redecorating I thought it was perfect to add some plant life to my place. For some reason since having my son six months ago I feel the need to start gardening. I guess a part of me thinks motherhood and gardening go hand in hand? Weird. I thought about doing a DIY tutorial for this but I really have no idea what I'm doing. We'll see how long I'm able to keep these alive. If I'm able to keep these alive then maybe I'll do some DIY tutorial. I REALLY wanted a terrarium for the past year or so but they're normally expensive. I should have bought the cheaper priced ones when I saw them but someone beat me to it (ahem!). 






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home