This page has moved to a new address.

Pickles & Chapstick

Tuesday, September 4, 2012


I feel that life has been just flying by. One day I was pregnant and the next I have a 10 month old. This weekend was just what I needed. Stress free and filled with my favorite people, favorite visitors, reading, relaxing, art projects, laughter & lots of yummy food. Not once did blogging come to mind. In the past I'd start stressing about what to write, trying to find an even balance between over sharing or not sharing enough and coming off as "fake", checking stats, etc. Looking back it was just silly. So I think it's best if I take a much needed break from blogging. My family (especially Charlie) requires more of my attention along with all exciting things that are coming up, etc. I know I'll miss writing. Maybe one day I'll be back but right now I want to really enjoy everything that makes me happy. :) 

1 Comments:

At September 9, 2012 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

gorgeous sunset!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home