This page has moved to a new address.

wednesday wants with a little of this & a little of that

Pickles & Chapstick: wednesday wants with a little of this & a little of that

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

wednesday wants with a little of this & a little of that

Loving this opal ring. I've really wanted a piece of jewelry with an opal since Charlie's
birth (it's his birthstone). I'd buy myself something but it's bad luck to buy
yourself an opal. 



 - beaded little pouch? gimme gimme!

 - gold shimmer twine just in time for the holidays!

 - i'll need these to help with my future organic endeavors

 - Lincoln is one president I want to read more about. I still really want to see the movie.


i dream about the day i get to visit istanbul


 - some layering ideas to get more use out of your clothes

 - his little lady wrote a great post about "the sin of comparison" (we all fall victim to it)

 - can't wait to try out the "chestnut bun". maybe at christmas?

 - i keep reading about the factory fire in Bangladesh and it just breaks my heart and makes me sick. the new york times wrote an interesting article about it.




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 28, 2012 at 12:20 PM , Blogger his little lady said...

Love the opal ring, and that layering link is perfect! And thank you so much for the shout out on your blog. You are just the sweetest ;)
xo TJ

 
At November 29, 2012 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You're a sweetheart! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home