This page has moved to a new address.

Read Me:

Pickles & Chapstick: Read Me:

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Read Me:


This book has been living in my amazon shopping cart since it came out. It was a nice surprise when it randomly arrived on my Kindle (thank you, mom!) last week. I'm the first one out of my friends to have a child so I've looked towards the Internet to find people who are in similar situations. This book is comforting, inspiring and very helpful.

 - LAbyrinth by Randall Sullivan
A detective investigates the murders of Tupac and Biggie. My friend Lindsay lent me her copy of the book tonight. I got so excited that I rushed home to start reading it. I'm only in the first chapter but I already have a feeling that I'll be up till 2am reading it.

 - 71toes (I love this family oriented blog) gives a little reminder that life isn't always perfect but there's always something to be thankful for.

 - Antiquaria (love love this blog/shop/etc.) shares their autumn wardrobe essentials.

 - Raising Colorado (one of my favorite bloggers who is hysterical, loves squirrels and enjoys a good rap song or two) shares a homemade cheddar cracker recipe but instead of bunnies she's using squirrels!

http://www.amazon.com/Mom-Inc-Essential-Successful-Business/dp/1452101213/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348466937&sr=8-1&keywords=mom+inc

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home