This page has moved to a new address.

a weekend in pictures

Pickles & Chapstick: a weekend in pictures

Monday, October 22, 2012

a weekend in pictures


Woah... it's the end of the weekend already? This weekend was one of those weekends where I haven't had enough time to relax let alone check any social network feed (twitter, facebook, instagram, etc.). You know the non-important but yet stupidly important stuff. I still have yet to respond to text messages I received from Friday night on. Saturday I was all over Los Angeles going to several different appointments and trying on all sorts of dresses. Some I considered to be works of art and not my cup of tea. Who knew finding a maid of honor dress would be so difficult? It's especially difficult when you're taking photos and sending everything back and forth via text messaging. Sunday was just as busy but of a different kind. It was filled with errands/family stuff/etc. I did manage to take some photos in the midst of all the "cray". Enjoy! 



Tried out a pizza place by my house

and rewarded myself with a beer 

This is my "why did you send me here/i'm wearing wedges and not flip-flops" photo
to my mom. 

my "almost" one year old 





a typical awkward "walking" photo


Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 22, 2012 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Jodi said...

3 things....
1 -I wore pretty much the same outfit this weekend... leggings, sheer cream top, and wedges.
2 - I love the "awkward walking photo" you guys are so cute!
3 - I can't believe Charlie is almost one!!!!! And I'm so excited to see photos of his first birthday party... you're decorations are going to be so cute!

Cheers fellow mama. (Again... why aren't we living in the same state? ;))

 
At October 22, 2012 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Jodi!! It's so good to hear from you! I hope Hunter is doing well! Every time I see a picture of him I just want to squeeze him! I wish you could visit for his birthday and take pictures :) I've tried persuading B into moving to the north west (or Nashville) and he's not budging. if I find a cheap flight, I will be planning a trip up there to visit. Charlie & Hunter need to meet. I see them being future partners in crimes :) xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home