This page has moved to a new address.

a weekend in pictures

Pickles & Chapstick: a weekend in pictures

Monday, October 15, 2012

a weekend in pictures

This past weekend was a bit crazy. I decided to start jogging (w/Charlie) to the market. This way I don't buy too much, he gets some fresh air & doesn't wake the world up at 6:30am & I get a work out in. It's also preparing us (well, mostly me) for if/when a move to New York is ever made. I spent a majority of Friday night & Saturday cleaning, rearranging furniture, baking, cooking, crafting, etc. for my arts get-together I hosted. I also was glued to my phone because my mom was wedding dress shopping and was sending me photos of what she was trying on. I got homesick because I really wish I could be there (especially since I'm the maid of honor) but I think she had more fun with her girlfriends. She did wind up finding one - oh, thank god! Now it's my job to find a dress I like for myself - oh, god. Just another thing to add to my very lengthy to-do list. Now it's back to getting my hands dirty for Charlie's rapidly approaching first birthday party. Maybe I'll be able to relax next year :)
yay for getting to wear fall clothes for a bit

one of my good friends and I would always watch this movie.. especially around Halloween. Miss ya, Jessi!




In case you were wondering, this is what 6:30am looks like.




a shot of the 2nd holiday arts get-together I hosted on Saturday.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home