This page has moved to a new address.

hair inspiration

Pickles & Chapstick: hair inspiration

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

hair inspiration

Love the detail of the ribbon and this is a pretty twisty version of a messy ponytail. 

I have long hair and since I'm a full time mama to a grabby 11 month old, my hair is constantly in a top knot or a messy bun. I'm always looking for creative ways to keep my hair off my face and out of the hands of my baby. Thankfully there's websites like pinterest and tumblr that are constant sources of inspiration. In this post you'll find a few of my recent favorite finds. Hopefully they'll be a source of inspiration for you too! Enjoy!  

I love the idea of sprucing up a hair style by adding a scarf. 

I'm not a fan of a boring old ponytail so I loved finding this spruced up version of one!

This is a step up from a messy ponytail or a top knot. 

Have shorter pieces in the front that don't fit into your ponytail/messy bun like I do? A headband
is a perfect way to keep those shorter pieces off your face. Depending on the headband you
can dress it up or dress it down. 

I like the idea of adding barrettes to spruce up a messy ponytail/bun. 


(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home