This page has moved to a new address.

and so it begins

Pickles & Chapstick: and so it begins

Thursday, September 27, 2012

and so it begins


We had Charlie's first birthday theme picked out for months now. I've been prepping his invites for the past three weeks or so. Party supplies started being bought last week. I treated myself to my first pumpkin spice latte of the season yesterday. To be honest, I almost forgot about pumpkin spice lattes. I can't remember the last time I had one of those (pregnancy). If you know me, you know how pumpkin obsessed I am so this was a real treat. Oh, did I mention the delicious pumpkin cupcake I also treated myself too? I see daily coffee consumption starting shortly and maybe a daily cupcake too? Some may say I'm going a little overboard with Charlie's first birthday but he deserves it and nothing makes me happier than planning a party and seeing it come together!    



a peek into today's photo shoot 

Sewing the bean bags. 

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2012 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute!! First birthdays you never get back so overindulge! Cute thing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home