This page has moved to a new address.

mixtape

Pickles & Chapstick: mixtape

Thursday, November 1, 2012

mixtape

Since this weekend it's been nonstop. nonstop. Between C's first birthday which also happens to be his god-mama's (& one of my closest friends) birthday, his upcoming party, Halloween & then throw in Sandy (most of our family and friends are east coasters) it's been one crazy week. One thing that has been constant not only this week but this entire month or so is the music we've been listening to.

This past month I introduced my favorite "classics" and Halloween tunes to C. He loved every minute of it. I got bonus points (that's extra clapping from C) if I sang the songs with crazy faces and fun arm movements. I was on a HUGE Beetlejuice kick this past month so I blame my Harry Belafonte kick on that.

Rachel:

1) love love love - of monsters and men
2) hold on - alabama shakes
3) everywhere - fleetwood mac
4) undetow - warpaint
5) other people - beach house
6) day-o - harry belafonte

Charlie:

1) ghostbusters - ray parker jr.
2) runaround sue - dion & the belmonts
3) love potion #9 - the clovers/the searchers
4) monster mash - bobby "boris" pickett & the cryptkickers
5) hang on sloopy - the byrds
6) jump in the line - harry belafonte




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home