This page has moved to a new address.

she's crafty: halloween decorations - eyeballs in a mason jar

Pickles & Chapstick: she's crafty: halloween decorations - eyeballs in a mason jar

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

she's crafty: halloween decorations - eyeballs in a mason jar


I'm all about homemade decorations. I got this idea on my own. When I was on a recent trip to Michaels a bunch of their Halloween decorations were 50%. There were four eyeballs to each package. I bought three packs. I already had the mason jar at home. Throw the eyeballs into a mason jar and voila! 


Here's the finished product. Sorry it's a little blurry. This was a pretty darn cheap halloween decoration. It only cost $1.50 (for the eyeballs). 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home