This page has moved to a new address.

oh, you fancy huh?

Pickles & Chapstick: oh, you fancy huh?

Friday, November 30, 2012

oh, you fancy huh?


Yesterday was a rainy LA day (my favorite kind of day, personally). No outside run/walks for us today. Instead I bundled us up in leggings, stripes, beanies and rain boots for me. I get really excited to wear them. I remember being sooo excited to wear them constantly during a weekend to trip to Big Bear one year (such a dork). I decided to bust out the camera and take a few pics of us wearing semi matching outfits (I liked his striped sweater more). Not horrible for using the self timer on the trunk of my car. Not super stoked on the angles but hey! it's a self timer! (dork) His beanie was a bit big so it kept moving all over the place. This kid has a better wardrobe than I do. Who says boys clothes aren't fun?! :)



Labels: , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At December 1, 2012 at 3:01 AM , Blogger Midnight And Dawn said...

This is such a cute collection of photos! You & your boy look so adorable in coordinating outfits. I hope you do more sets like this :D

 
At December 1, 2012 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awe, thank you! I think I might :)

 
At December 2, 2012 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Buttons Apart said...

You guys look so adorable together! Thanks for dropping by and your lovely comment :)

Sita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At December 2, 2012 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Chiara said...

this is so cute :)

Chiara♥
xmisschiarax.blogspot.be

BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt

 
At December 2, 2012 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awe, thank you!!

xo

 
At December 2, 2012 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you're a sweetie! thank you!

xo

 
At December 3, 2012 at 1:15 PM , Blogger his little lady said...

All of these pictures are just perfect! Aren't rainy days the best? Loving this outfit ;)
xo TJ

 
At December 3, 2012 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awe, Thank you!! We've had rainy weather in LA and I think today was the last of it. I'm so sad to see it go!

xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home